You may need to process a failed order and will be in doubt. Here we will provide you with guidance when you encounter this problem.
First, let's take a look at the whole process of placing orders on BestDealer:
1. Place the order to Aliexpress/BestDealer suppliers, the order status changes from "Awaiting Order" to "Awaiting Payment" on BestDealer
2. The order is paid and the order status changes from "Awaiting Payment" to "In Process" on BestDealer
3. Your AliExpress/Bestdealer supplier ships packages
4. The tracking number is generated by your AliExpress/BestDealer supplier
5. The order is marked as fulfilled on BestDealer and moved to the "fulfilled" tab
6. BestDealer automatically synchronizes the tracking number to Shopify
7. BestDealer automatically fulfills the order on Shopify
8. BestDealer automatically triggers Shopify shipping confirmation email (it will be triggered for each tracking number. Please note that you can disable this option)
9. Your customer receives a fulfillment email
10. As you can see, these steps are the whole process of placing an order, so errors may occur at some moments.
Here are some reasons why your order may have failed:
1. The supplier changed some SKU info. Click "Mapping" to add the product URL again and map variants.
-It is possible your suppliers changed some information on the AliExpress product page, you might need to remap the product.
2. This product is no longer available on AliExpress/BestDealer, please change supplier or product in the Mapping Page.
-Your supplier may have deleted the product on AliExpress, you should find a new supplier and remap the product.
3. Due to weight/size issue, this product can't be shipped to the selected region. Please change your shipping method or supplier.
-Your order quantity, total weight, or size may make your choice of shipping method unavailable. You can choose another additional shipping method to set in "Setting - Shipping", or you can just edit this order Shipping method by selecting another one available in the drop-down menu on the order.
4. Your AliExpress account has expired. Please re-link your BestDealer account to AliExpress.
-AliExpress clears the database of the account on its whitelist every 3 or 4 months to get rid of the inactive user, therefore you may sometimes need to re-link your BestDealer account to AliExpress. Just click on Link to AliExpress, and everything will be back to normal.
5. The product is out of stock, please change supplier or product in the Mapping Page.
-Your product may be sold out on AiExpress, you should find a new supplier and remap the product.
6. The product SKU was not found. Please click Mapping Page to add an AliExpress/BestDealer product link.
-BestDealer was not able to find the SKU (variants) corresponding. You might need to remap the product.
7. The item cannot be shipped to the selected country. Please select another supplier for this item.
-Some supplier doesn't deliver to certain countries, you should find a new supplier and remap the product.
8. No shipping method selected. Choose a shipping method to activate the order feature.
-You may have forgotten to set a shipping method for that country. You can set another additional shipping method to set in "Setting - Shipping", or you can just edit this order Shipping method by selecting another one available in the drop-down menu on the order.
9. This item is under particular regulation on AliExpress, please visit AliExpress to order it.
-Some products are under certain restrictions from purchasing on AliExpress, you may need to get I touch with your AliExpress supplier.