Once you decide what products you want to sell, you can add them to your Shopify store by following the steps below:
Importing Products from Bestdealer
1. Go to the "Import Products" page.
2. From here you can use the search tool, browse product categories or collections to locate your desired products.
3. To add a product, click the "Add to Import List" button.
4. Go to the "Import List" page to see view all of the products you had selected.
5. Customize your products and then click "Import to store", these products will now appear within your Shopify store.
Importing Products from AliExpress.com
To be able to import products from the AliExpress.com website, you will need to install the Bestdealer Chrome Extension.
1. Go to the AliExpress.com website.
2. Type in any keyword in the search tool or use the category filter on the left side to see product listings.
3. Move a mouse on the product to see the Bestdealer icon next to it. The Bestdealer icon also appears when you are on the specific product page. Take note, that the Bestdealer icon doesn't appear on the supplier's store page, therefore, you will not be able to import products from it.
4. Click on it to add the product to the Import list.
5. Go to the Import List in Bestdealer.
Customize products and click on the "Import to store" button to make the product appear in your Shopify store.
6. You can also import by Aliexpress URL/ID, or CSV file in import list.